Thursday, March 8, 2012

Launch Party for Engaging the Earl


Hi everyone!

I'm writing this from the waiting room at Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston.  Today is my husband's major surgery to have his first rib resected (don't ask, even explaining it makes me cringe) and to replace the main vein in his chest because its been damaged by being pinched and having the blood clots.

So, since I have Wi-Fi and some extra time (and a ridiculous amount of nervous energy), I'm posting about the launch party coming up this Saturday, March 10th, 2012 for my newest Regency Inspirational romance, Engaging the Earl.

Here's the official press release from Fiction Addiction:  LAUNCH PARTY AND BOOK SIGNING

And here are the details below:

What:  Launch Party and Book Signing for Engaging the Earl by Mandy Goff

When:   March 10, 2012 from 5pm-7pm

Where:  Fiction Addiction
             1020 Woodruff Rd.
              Greenville, SC

Contact Info:  If you have any questions, call Fiction Addiction at 864-675-0540 or email at info@fiction-addiction.com.
                      Or feel free to email me at MandyKGoff@gmail.com

Copies of Engaging the Earl will be sold for $5.75.  If you would like an autographed copy but are unable to come to the party, please email me or contact Jill at Fiction Addiction.

I hope all can attend!  Everyone is welcome, and there will be cake and punch provided.
             

1 comment:

Meg said...

Mandy! I just read "Engaging the Earl" and wanted to let you know that I LOVED it! It is one of my favorites :-) Xo