Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lucky Number Ten

Hey everyone!

I know it's been quite a while since I last posted.  That's simply because our lives have been rather chaotic with post-surgery stuff, collapsing lungs, and pneumonia...but God has been merciful, and Daniel now appears truly on the mend.

So first, I want to thank you all for your prayers.  Your words of kindness, of consolation, of encouragement have meant more to me than I could ever aptly express.

Along with the stress, however, there has certainly been excitement.  And again, I owe my gratitude to all my readers.

Family Fiction Magazine in their Mar/Apr edition listed me as one of the "Top Ten Essential Voices in Regency Romance."

Then, for Family Fiction's Readers' Choice Awards, (listed in the May/Jun edition) I was listed in the Top Ten list for "New Author of the Year."

So, since I was 10th on both lists, I'm thinking I might have a new lucky number on my hands here ;o).

Now, i'm hoping everyone will forgive me for being slack in responding to messages, or sending out promised packages, etc.  I'm getting back on schedule, and hopefully, I'll have everything caught up in the next week or so.

Until my next post, I just want to say THANK YOU again.

I truly have the BEST readers in the world!

No comments: